Frequently Asked Questions
TrisKem International is at your side for any technical questions and to accompany you in your projects and developments. You'll find here enclosed some answers on Frequently Asked Questions.
Please find here below four subtitled video tutorials, you may also view them on our youtube channel
- Tutorial 1: Microprecipitation using resolve(r) filter funnels
- Turorial 2: Packing of empty columns
- Turorial 3: Use of vacuum box
- Tutorial 4: Preparation and use of packed columns
The Products of our French product are labelled according to the European legislation. Please find below the label of a 50g TRU Resin bottle as an example:
FCV ( FREE COLUMN VOLUME)
The free column volume corresponds to the liquid inside a column. It allows comparison of methods using columns of different sizes and resin volumes.
MANUAL COLUMN PREPARATION
- Rinse the inside of a column with 0,1M HNO3
- Weigh the resin quantity and allow to swell in 0,1M for a minimum of 30 minutes (ideally 3 hours)
- Transfer the resin into the column and let it settle overnight
- Put a frit on top of the resin
- Precondition the resin with HNO3 of the same concentration as the sample solution
More to come....